HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS29/09/2022
In a post-COVID-19 environment, all Informa events will continue to prioritise the health and safety of Colleagues and Customers and, in the first instance, will be run in accordance with official government and local authority guidance as any venue or location-specific regulations.
Informa AllSecure adds a further layer of best practice standards and guidelines.
This comprehensive set of enhanced measures has been designed to provide Colleagues and Customers with confidence that at any Informa event around the world, from an international exhibition to a local conference, we are striving to provide the highest standards of safety, hygiene, cleanliness and quality.
Informa Markets, the organizer of Mining Vietnam 2022 recognizes the importance of the epidemic control measures that come with Covid-19.
Whether they are exhibitors, attendees, visitors, speakers or sponsors, our customers come to events to connect, learn, know more and do more business, effectively, safely and confidently.
You are requested to following the below Prevention and Control measures:
Compulsory for all attendees and delegates to wear face masks all the time.
Alcohol hand-sanitisers will be made easily accessible in all common areas.
Visitors should keep a distance at least 1 m. apart from each other.
For more information on Informa AllSecure, please visit here: Informa AllSecure
- The exhibition is open to trade and business visitors only.
- Minors (<18 years) and the general public will not be permitted entry.
- All visitors must be properly attired, e.g. those in shorts and slippers will be refused entry into the exhibition halls.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry without being required to give reasons.
Mining Vietnam eMarket
- health /
- internationalconference /
- Safety /
- Standard /